Whether you are buying a house, negotiating a lease, or refinancing a mortgage in Hoke County, we can use our 76 years of combined experience to meet your real estate needs. Our real estate attorneys handle the following variety of legal issues, including:
- Purchase or Sale of Commercial Real Estate (including, strip malls, shopping malls, office buildings, etc.)
- Conveyance Issues (including conveying commercial and residential property)
- Mortgages and Foreclosures (including refinancing issues, breach of contract or breach of lease agreements, purchasing of mortgages, etc.)
- Residential Real Estate (buying, selling, or leasing, including representing prospective purchasers and sellers at real estate closings)
- Title Searches and Title Insurance
At Willcox, McFadyen, Fields & Sutherland, our goal is to provide unparalleled service and attention to your real estate needs. Contact Us today to discuss how we can assist you in obtaining a favorable resolution to your real estate issue.
Cyber Security and Wire Fraud Prevention Resources